Beth Wood - Peru Lima East Mission

"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct they paths." (Proverbs 3: 5 & 6)







Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I've survived my first week at the MTC!

Received by email on July 7, 2010 -

Hey familia! How are you all doing?  I've survived my first week of the mtc!  I love it here.  Today is my p-day.  How was 4th of July for you guys?  It was good here.  I sent a long letter home today so you can raed about that there. I'm sorry to hear about mittens, well for Jenni, but that cat was old haha.  Is it sad I'm more sad about Stodomier than the cat?  Hey you guys can send me letters through dearelder.com its like an email for you guys but it gets printed out and put in our mail box so it's like getting mail for real lol.  Tell Jenni about it too cause I don't have her email.  So far all we do is sing, pray, study, try to learn spanish and eat.  It's the perfect world if I weren't in a dress for most of it lol.  How's grandma and grandpa?  I hope grandma is home now.  I can't believe its ony been a week.  In a couple of more weeks I'll be in Peru! Crazy!  I'm getting better at learning to comprehend spanish, I think, although we all usually hear the same words over and over so maybe I shouldn't say that yet.  So any other big news in the sports world?  Its hard to know what to say since I wrote an actual letter today.  I only have 30 min of email time on wed while I am here, I don't know about what it'll be like in Peru.  Ok I love you all and miss you!  Dad make sure everyone gets to read this please. :) love you all, love Hermanda Wood!

No comments:

Post a Comment