Beth Wood - Peru Lima East Mission

"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct they paths." (Proverbs 3: 5 & 6)







Friday, November 26, 2010

November 22, 2010

This week we have 3, almost 4, people with dates to be baptized. That's pretty cool! This week I realized my language is somewhere in the middle of Spanish and English. It's pure Spanglish. My Spanish is terrible, but my English seems to be missing words. How's the family? Sounds like the house is just crazy with its organization. Only Bobby has a room solo. I hope to hear form you all soon, and I'm excited to see photos from Thanksgiving. No celebrations here, but it's for the best because I love Thanksgiving, but things are being decorated for Christmas and they have this thing where the negritos (black people) of Huanuco dance on Christmas. Not sure about the historia, maybe you can look it up and tell me something about it. Well, I love you and hope all is well. I don't know what else to say because I have no letters from anyone except mom... love you and talk to ya next week. This week is cambios and I heard that one of the Hermanas went home due to illness, appendicitis. So that means that cambios for the Hermanas is going to be crazy, lol. Love you lots- Hermana Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment