Beth Wood - Peru Lima East Mission

"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct they paths." (Proverbs 3: 5 & 6)







Monday, November 22, 2010

October 11, 2010

Yeah, my pensionista is awsome, but it's not going to last. I'm being moved to another area on Wedensday! Wow, that was a fast change huh? Here everything on the TV stops for elections; we didn't even have church. It's got to be nice to have the whole family home though; well, minus me -haha. Well, they should get jobs at Disneyland, then the whol family can get in for free! haha - I can't wait to go to Disneyland then - lol.

Wow, I love all the pictures!  Way to go Austin!  And I see Theresa went back to blonde lol.  Blondes are more fun anyway - sorry, Steph.  And it looks like you loved conference!  Yeah, we watched this weekend, but it was in Spanish so I accidentally fell asleep in the first two sessions.  I brought my Liahona to the first session on Sunday and I somehow managed to listen to the last one but didn't understand much.  I'm waiting for the Liahona to come with the talks in English.  I hope Cathy had a good birthday.  Tell everyone hi for me.  I miss you all!  I'll let you know when I know where I'm headed to, which will be next week!  I love you all. Love, Hermana Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment